31.5.12

Astor



((Rings from left: Mr Kate, Mr Kate, Maple, Michael Kors 'Astor', Pandora)

Of late I have been on a mission to increase my collection of basic everyday rings and here are the results. 
Some of these rings are old, however, I recently purchased the two smallest rings at Mr Kate ( shipped all the way from California) and the Michael Kors 'Astor' ring on shopbop, which I have been lusting after for a month or so now. I definitely think it's time to cease all ring purchases for a while...   

6 comments:

  1. Mr. Kate is one of my favorite brands! I don't have anything from it :*( , but I love browsing the website. Congrats on your orders!

    You look absolutely stunning in this picture here, and the simplicity of the skinny silver rings goes so well with your effortless beauty.

    And I love that your nail polish matches your eyes!
    Such a great blog.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PHOTOS!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your silver rings and your nail polish. My favorite is the knot ring.

    I love your blog and fashion inspirations. I'm your new follower :)

    <3 Emi

    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is amazing.
    Your rings are beautiful.
    following you now :)
    www.dashandscamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing pictures! Loving your rings(:

    xx
    http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post ? It's so beautiful! Its such a beauty!! Very lovely!
    http://www.graysonmichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }