20.5.12

Three of Something


Three of Something Lookbook

A couple of weeks ago I modelled for the launch campaign of a new australian label called 'Three of Something". Unfortunately I had the flu on shoot day but luckily the lovely ladies behind the label were incredibly understanding. 

Their Lanch Collection called 'Postcards from the Pacific' features an eclectic jumble of aztec and tribal prints in a veritable kaleidoscope of colours. The perfect compliment to an australian spring/summer or a pacific holiday away (preferably worn while kicking back and taking it easy on a banana lounge). I am madly in love with several pieces (such as these shorts which are covered in little embroidered arrows (their logo) and a colourful psychadelic print shift dress with black cap sleeves). 'Postcards From The Pacific' is set to hit stores in Spring, I can't wait! 

Check out their website which is set to launch soon... http://threeofsomething.com/


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Oh wowowwowow.

    I want these shorts so incredibly bad. What an awesome design! I'm obsessed with Pocahontas, so these are the perfect modern adaptation.

    Congratulations on getting to shoot for what seems to be such a unique and awesome brand. You look gorgeous, and wear the clothes wonderfully.

    I'm sorry you had the flu, but the photo looks amazing. I can't wait till their site's up! I checked it out, but now I want to buy something very very badly.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you-are-gorgeous-miss!
    just stumbled across your blog today. lucky that I did =)
    this lookbook looks so striking. love the effects. and some nice outfit posts on the side Anna.
    would love to follow you through bloglovin.
    (and of course, GFC) looking forward to more of your updates.

    xx
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }