13.5.12

Rumi and An Ode


Photos by Me and Joseph (And Colin Sokol - I know but I couldn't resist getting him to take the shot.)

 Found these shots today, I can't believe I forgot to mention that I met Rumi Neely last week. I interrupted her mid outfit post but luckily she was just as chilled as one would expect a californian super blogger to be in the face of ridiculously star struck fan. Thanks Rumi!
On wednesday one show that I walked in was an ode to no one (last photo is a detail of my first outfit taken by Joseph of Colour Me Dang.) Joseph was my very stylish dresser at the myer show last year and I recently found out that he is also a blogger.) He also took the photo of me looking rather flushed before going into hair and makeup at the show. I loved the hair from the An Ode To No One and I am thinking of trying to recreate this messy and super undone half-in-half-out bun sans the excessive product. Thoughts? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }