25.4.12

What Dreams Are Made Of

(Alexander Wang 'Joan Mule' in White, Lover Silk and Lace Shorts, Valentino 'Valentina' EDP)


After buying 'Valentina' at the Airport in Dubai late last year, I developed a fondness for delicate, sweet and floral scents which i have previously found borderline abhorrent. I used to prefer stronger scents such as Burberry 'The Beat' but since running out of Valentina I sorely miss it. A long standing lusted after item of  mine are these Lace and silk shorts by the Australian Label 'Lover'. These shorts are also rather feminine for my tastes but are so perfect for everything, really wish I had them in summer! Also in love with these Wang 'it' shoes, sadly I can't see myself acquiring them anytime in the near future although it doesn't hurt to dream.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }