25.4.12

Rebellion



Photos by Ben  
(Stylestalker 'Rebellion Parka' from The Iconic, Marcs bag)

                   
It would be an understatement to say that i have come to like online shopping... I am totally and utterly hooked! Last week this compulsive and oh so easy way to destroy my savings culminated in the purchase of Stylestalker's 'Rebellion Parka' from The Iconic. I've been meaning to try out the Iconic's 3 hour express delivery for a long while now, so I thought it seemed like the perfect opportunity. The Rebellion  is wearable and yet with its gigantic faux sheepskin collar somehow has a certain pizzazz (for lack of a better word) to it. Needless to say I have been desperate to own it. Although It hasn't left my back for about a week, the weather is finally almost cold enough to justify wearing it. Bring on winter!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! Adore the parka. The perfect mix of cosy comfort and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially just went through your whole blog! Amazing photos :)



    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }