4.9.12

Silver Details and A Relaxed Pony


 Photos By Ben

(Sportsgirl Earcuffs and Bracelet, Ksubi Shorts, H&M Jumper)

Sometimes comfort is just the right thing to do. The past few weeks I have been unwell so I have been keeping my look fairly basic and low-maintenance. I hope this isn't too disappointing, but with all of my uni work, modelling work and a string of personal trials and tribulations, simple styling -  incorporating loose ponytails, comfortable cutoffs, bright white cons and slouchy knits - just seems like the way to go. I am getting back into earcuffs though which have been keeping my looks slightly more planned although I am sensing that this trend is well and truly on its way out. I am also currently waiting on a few goodies in the mail, so I will be sure to post again when I receive some of them. I think that a mini-trip may be in order in a few weeks after the bulk of assessments are over so I will keep you posted on some likely locations ....or maybe ill keep it a secret.


Follow on Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit, love the details!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures!

    x
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty ear cuff and rings Anna!
    this post is such a sweet welcome to spring :)

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful.love your rings and earrings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pefect outfit, love this kinds of outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very pretty! I like your delicate jewels:)


    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! and loving the jewelry

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, specially the shorts (;

    /Stephanie

    http://www.FashionBySterup.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your shorts!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, great shorts! X

    fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love your simple style! Like they all say: less is more, and I completely agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving your piercings!

    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I really like your blog. So interesting. :)


    Btw. Could we follow each other? :)
    http://moonlightdreams-miadra.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the earring! Happy I just found your blog :)

    xx
    GPVS

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving your jewelery

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }