31.7.12

Aviation


 Photos By Ben 

(Vintage aviation style leather and shearling jacket, Rag and Bone Basic Tee, Subtitled Leatherette Leggings, Ebay Talon Cuff, Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain.)

It was a pretty busy day yesterday with new constructions starting at my boyfriend's place (where I am staying), his sister Laura returning home from a month in England and a whole lot of goodies arriving in the mail! Most notably I received this talon cuff (pamela love knockoff) for only 4 english pounds! Bargain. I've also since found it on another Ebay seller's listing for only 1.95 pounds, which is even better.

This is a super old jacket my mum got from an op-shop in Coffs Harbour some time ago. I kinda love the mismatched leathers look although it's probably not something I'd just pop down to the shops in.

19 comments:

  1. wow you look like from mag <3
    another super cute photosession!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so hot and pretty in all leather Anna! Ben really took a great shot in the fourth pic :) you two are such a couple ♥ great model & photographer !!

    X
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!
    i've no other words...

    hip&chips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your jacket!
    And that talon cuff is amazing - such a bargain as well :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket, they look really great with those leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with that CUFF and those booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit couldn't be more prettier!!! you look GREAT!!!
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that jacket!
    I would die wearing it now (it's 100 degrees where I live haha) but I look forward to all the fall ajckets1

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit! Love your jacket so much! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorg! Especially that jacket.

    Love your blog, now following :)

    Adella xx
    cornflakesnosugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is fierce! The leggings are so cool. I've also been looking for a talon cuff, I didn't even think of checking ebay!

    Aria
    Deliver Me Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You for following my blog. I appreaciate it very much. Really, thank You!Following you back.
    I have got few jewelry pieces from ebay as well. Just once was disappointed in quality.Ebay have fab bargains.
    You look absolutely amazing. Moms jacket is fabulous finding.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome outfit. love the jacket

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh you look absolutely amaze-balls!

    Love this look! xx Sharday

    SHARDETTE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that look is beautiful! love your jacket. now following <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your bracelet!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool jacket! And the pics are stunning. Following your blog now :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute outfit! Maybe we can follow each other. xx
    drunkoffashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... .widget { text-align: center; }